Walt Disney World Haul

Hiya Pals!

Welcome to my very first blog! I thought for my first post I would do a haul from my recent trip to Walt Disney World.

I want to start by saying that this is in no way me bragging, I brought everything you see with my own money.

So, my boyfriend and I went to Orlando, Florida for 10 days in September. This was our first proper holiday together so we did go a little crazy! But I will just be showing you all items I brought!

I'll start with the items I brought from Disney World. I didn't spend as much inside the parks as I thought I would. Also all the prices don't include tax!

I only recently started really getting into collecting pins so I thought that WDW was the perfect opportunity to buy some!

Firstly, I bought some pins from the Disney Parks collection. They cost $8.95 each except for the Hollywood Studios one which was $7.95. I thought that these were such a nice way to represent each Disney Park and I especially love the Animal Kingdom one!



Next was Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party, which was the best time to buy some really awesome limited edition pins! I managed to get 4 pins from the party. I brought a 'Trick or Treat' pin with Mike and Sully on it for $8.95, a Limited edition MNSSHP 2015 Pin for $14.95 and finally I brought a mystery pin box which I got Gaston and The Old Hag. which cost $16.95. I absolutely adore the mystery pins! I was so lucky to get the Old Hag as it was one of the 2 mystery pins and limited to 800. There was a list of the villains you could get which Gaston was on and 2 question marks.



Concluding with the pins from WDW, I thought I should probably buy a lanyard and pouch so I decided buy this gorgeous black and white lanyard which has such beautiful phrases and pictures! The lanyard cost $7.95 and the pouch to keep money and passes etc in cost $5.95.



The last MNSSHP product I got was a 2015 Halloween party T-Shirt. I believe it cost $24.95. I got it to use as a lounging t-shirt as I think it is so comfy!



The only other items I got from WDW, were lots of pressed penny's! I loved getting these little things! I think they are such a cheap and easy way to store little pieces of the magic! The penny's cost 51 cents each and the pressed quarters cost $1.25 each. The pressed penny book to store them in cost $8.95.



Next are the things I got from off site. I spent quite a lot of money I must admit but its a once in a lifetime holiday! Me and Dan gained a huge amount of love for Walgreens. As soon as we walked in, I was the Disney Villains Range. I nearly screamed with joy!

To start off, I brought a gorgeous Ursula make up bag for $11.99. The inside has lots of purple shells and it is so spacious! I will be using it to store all the Disney make up items I brought!



Now these are the most beautiful make up brushes I have ever seen! I jut couldn't resist and bought all 3 sets. These were $9.99 each and have such beautiful detailing on the brushes themselves. I'm not sure if I'm going to be using them as they are such special items. 



This is the final Villain product I bought. Ursula headbands. They also had Maleficent scrunches and Evil Queen Hair accessories. The headbands cost $3.99. I think the others were the same but I'm not entirely sure I'm afraid!



The next items I brought were reduced (which made me even happier!) so I couldn't not buy them! I bought a Belle beauty book which is made by E.l.f and was reduced from $10.00 to $2.59 which I thought was an absolutely bargain! I also picked up the Pocahontas version which was also $2.59 but its not done by E.l.f.



The last few items which I brought more so for the packaging as I don't wear false lashes very often but I fell in love instantly! Both the Elsa and Snow White lashes were $4.00 each so they were extremely cheap and look beautiful. I may try to use them in the future but for now I think I will just display them on my Disney shelves! also brought from Walgreens were Belle nail polishes which were $6.99 for 4 nail polishes and a pack of Little Mermaid brushes for $14.99. I will be using the nail polishes but the Little Mermaid brushed wont be touched as they are to precious for me to open! (I'm a Disney hoarder in case you haven't noticed :P)



We decided to go to the Orlando i360 or something like that and there was a cute little gift shop that was selling official Disney pins 2 for $10.00. So I picked up a Lock, Shock and Barrel one and a Pinocchio cast member badge. I had never seen these before so I had to get them :)



The final 2 things I got was a Little Mermaid T-Shirt from the Disney Store which my other half kindly bought me for $19.95 and I treated myself to a pair of Disney Princess vans from the vans outlet. I absolutely adore these 2 items and mean so much to me.



So that's it! That's the end of my Walt Disney World Haul! I will be posting another blogpost next week which will be all about the make up I picked up at Walmart and Walgreens!

Thank you so much for reading this post and ill speak to you guys soon!


Comments

  1. I love it! I just wish we could get more Disney merchandise like this in England. I would love to hear more about your trip to Walt Disney World.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts