Top 5 Christmas Films!

TOP 5 CHRISTMAS FILMS
DEC 2017

Hello lovelies! 

Hope your all doing good! Can you believe Christmas is just 5 days away?!?! Thats crazy! Where has the year gone?? Now, if you follow me on social media, you'll know I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas. Working in retail for 6 years can turn you into the Grinch! But even though I'm not a Christmas fan, I do love a good Christmas film! so here's my my top 5!

No. 5: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Okay so this one is kind of cheating as its one of my favourite films of all time anyway, but I ALWAYS watch it around Christmas time. I love Disney and I love Tim Burton so this perfect combo! I know there was a debate as to whether it was a Halloween or Christmas film, but I love Jack as Sandy Claws so that makes it a Christmas film for me!

No. 4: Miracle on 34th Street

This film is an absolute classic! Every year without fail my family and I will watch this film. It's such a feel good film and I always cry when Kris Kringle communicates to a deaf girl with sign language. I ball my eyes out!! If you've never seen this film, you are missing out!! I actually went to see the stage show of the film with my good friend Charlotte Ruff in November!! 



No. 3: The National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Oh Chevy Chase, how you make me laugh!! This film, in my opinion, is so underrated!! My whole family love it and cry laugh every time we watch it! Oh and Johnny Galecki who plays Chevy's son, Rusty, is actually Leonard in Big Bang Theory! (Bit of useless info for you haha!)

No. 2: The Wizard of Oz

Now, I know this isn't technically a Christmas film, but it's on TV every Christmas so to me, I class it as a Christmas film 🙈 I have always loved the Wizard of Oz and I once played the Cowardly Lion when I did theatre so it's a film that it very close to my heart! 

No. 1: The Grinch (Dr. Suess' How The Grinch Stole Christmas)

This was such an easy decision to make! I relate so much to The Grinch haha!! Jim Carrey is one of my favourite actors and I think he was a PERFECT Grinch! I love how Cindy Lou Who wants to get the grinch involved and shows everyone the true meaning of Christmas and that its not all about the presents! 

And thats it! My top 5 Christmas films! Do you like any of these? What's your favourite Christmas film?

I hope you all have a magical Christmas!

All my love

EleanorAbbey x

Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
YT: Click Here
Etsy: Click Here

Charlottes Channel: Click Here


Comments

Popular Posts