Spectrum Brushes - Review


Spectrum Beauty Fix 6 Piece Brush Set - Review
________________________________________________

Spectrum Beauty Fix 6 Piece Brush Set sold at Boots

I have been using these brushes pretty much daily since I got them. They are so super soft, cruelty free and they are 100% vegan! They come together in a set of 6 and are exclusive to Boots I do believe! After using these for close to two months, I thought it was time to write down my thoughts! If I'm using them daily, theres a good chance I love them!


Blending NYX Prism shadow in 'Fireball' with Spectrum B06
My favourite brushes so far have definitely been the B06 for shading and the A05 for blush. Lets start with the B06. Okay, so, I didn't know what good blending was until i used this brush! Being such a soft, fluffy brush, I didn't really have to do much. I let the brush do the work on this one, I just guided it! It took no time to blend in and made my eyeshadow look flawless. It is currently my favourite blending brush by far!

Applying Bare Minerals bush in 'That Peach Tho' with Spectrum A05
And now for the best blush brush I have ever tried. bold statement I know, but I genuinely believe it applied blush so much better than my other brushes (apologies RT and NYX!). As the brush is so lightweight being made from wood and the bristles being so soft, I used a very light hand and it applied the blush perfectly! Not too much and not too little. The brush is very slightly angled which I find works so much better for me!

Sun glasses £3 Primark + Tartelette Tease Clay Palette £21 Tarte
So to round up, would I recommend these brushes? Hell yeah! I think you get such high quality brushes for the price! At £29.99 these come up at just under £5 per brush, which to me is a pretty amazing deal! Be sure to check out Spectrum Collections and let me know which brush is your favourite! 

Speak to you all soon!!

EleanorAbbey x

Follow me!

Comments

Popular Posts