Disneyland Paris Disney Bounds!

DISNEYLAND PARIS DISNEYBOUNDS
SEPT 2017

Hello my lovelies! 

Hope your all doing well! Today I thought I would show you the Disneybounds I did whilst on my recent trip to Disneyland Paris! I don't always Disneybound but this trip I really thought it through and did one every day I was in the park!


Day 1: Gaston!



For this look, I simply paired my extremely comfy leggings from Very with a red peplum top from New Look! I also wore my Primark ankle boots and a cardigan purely because I was cold haha! 

I decided not to add in any yellow as I couldn't really find anything I liked. If you do wish to add some yellow however, you could always use a yellow bag or cardigan!





Day 2: Aladdin! (Mom was Genie!)




I loved this look! (Well, I loved the way both of us looked!) 


For my bound, I used a nude spaghetti strap top from Primark, a purple shirt also from Primark, a red beanie and some comfy grey cut off leggings. I don't go well with white so I opted for the grey leggings instead! 


For my moms Genie bound, she simply wore dark blue jeans, a light blue jumper and a thin red belt.


I loved that my mom wanted to Disneybound! 







Day 3: Merida!

This was by far my favourite bound to do! I absolutely adored this outfit!

Both the dress and tights are from Primark, the shoes are converse and my choker is from Etsy! The dress was the most comfortable thing to wear! And it was the perfect outfit to watch the last Forest of Enchantment in!



The choker was so comfortable to wear! I forgot it was on half of the time 🙊





So those are all my bounds I did for my recent trip to Disneyland Paris! Who is your favourite character to Disneybound as? 


All my love

Eleanor Abbey x

Social Media
Twitter: EleanorAbbey93
Instagram: EleanorAbbey93

Comments

Popular Posts