Disneyland Paris Trip Highlights

DISNEYLAND PARIS TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
SEPT 2017

I can't believe this trip has come and gone so fast!! It doesn't seem like five minutes since I booked this trip way back in January as a special mom and daughter trip!! As the trip has come to and end, I thought I'd share with you some of my personal trip highlights, so here goes!

Moms first Bistrot Chez Remy experience!

Not going to lie, this was one of my favourite moments of the whole trip! It was also my treat to mom. I wanted her to experience a proper Disney sit down meal, so I decided on Bistrot Chez Remy and she LOVED IT!

Mom decided to have the salad, steak and chips then the chocolate cake with creme angles.

Disney bounding as Genie and Aladdin!

This trip, I did a Disneybound everyday. But on the Saturday mom also wanted to Disneybound! She decided to do Genie so I was Aladdin to make us a duo. It was so amazing that my mom really wanted to give it a go and she looked amazing!! 







Forest Of Enchantment

This trip, my mom FINALLY watched the show I hasn't shut up about for the last 18 months and she absolutely adored it! Her favourite singer was Lezardo (of course!) and her favourite overall scene ended up being Tarzan. 

We watched the show 3 times that weekend, including the very last one 😭 This show much means such a great deal to me and having my mom there to share my love and excitement was amazing! 

Castle Photopass Photographers

I was so excited to see that there were photo pass photographers out this trip by both the castle and the gazebo! So what did we do? Have a mini photoshoot whenever we saw one! We just thought, why the heck not ay?

Oh and these boards are so cool!! They make taking the pictures so much fun! 





All my love

Eleanor Abbey x

Social Media
Twitter: EleanorAbbey93
Instagram: EleanorAbbey93

Comments

Popular Posts