DLP Bucket List - Dec 2017

DLP BUCKET LIST
DEC 2017

Hello lovelies!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are doing good! Today I thought I would do a post on mine and Dayle's bucket list for our first Disneyland Paris trip together this December! (Just 9 days away as I'm writing this ahhhh!) They will mainly be things Dayle wants to do as I have pretty much done everything haha! So lets get started!

1. Meet a character from 'Aladdin'

This is definitely one of Dayle's requests as'Aladdin' is one of his absolute favourite Disney films of all time! I'm down for meeting any characters but I will certainly cry if its Jafar as he terrifies me 😂 We are both hoping we get Abu as I've never met him and he is one of Dayle's favourite characters!

2. Eat at a new restaurant!

If any of you watch my disney vlogs or follow me on twitter/instagram, you will know that my all time favourite restaurant at Disneyland Paris is Bistrot Chez Remy (if you love steak, please give it a try!), but this time I haven't made a booking and decided to try a new restaurant! We have made a booking for 'Hunters Grill' at Disney's Sequoia Lodge for our last night! I am so excited as its a buffet restaurant and somewhere new for me!

3. Go on 'Phantom Manor' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean'

We MUST do these attractions!! Not only does Dayle love Pirates of The Caribbean, but these are my favourite rides in the whole of Disney and after this trip, I won't be able to ride Phantom until I go to DLP with mom next December so I need to go on it multiple times this trip!

4. Watch 'Stars On Parade'

I've really warmed to this parade so I definitely want to see it again, but Dayle has never seen it! He already has the tune in his head thanks to me 🙈 So this is a must do, especially as Aladdin and Genie are in the parade!

5. Meet 'Chip and Dale'

This is kind of a demand from me to Dayle in all honesty as his name is Dayle (obviously!), but he also has the nickname Chip from my Mom! So I thought it would be pretty cool if he met them because of that. 

6. Meet 'Mickey Mouse'

You can't not meet Mickey Mouse on your first Disney trip! So we will hopefully be meeting Mickey this trip and giving him a big hug!!

7. And finally, Make Dayle experience 'Armageddon'

I've gotta make him go through the torture all of us have been through haven't I?

So theres our bucket list for our first trip to Disneyland Paris together! I know its not a very long list but we are only in the park for about two days so we prioritised what we wanted to do most! Be sure to follow me on twitter and instagram for live updates and photos of our trip!

Speak to you all soon!!

EleanorAbbey x

Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Etsy: Click Here

Comments

Popular Posts