I'm Back!

I'M BACK!
2017

Why Hello there my lovelies!!

After over a year of not blogging, I am back for good. But this time, I won't just be focusing just on Disney. I will of course include Disney as it is a huge part of my life but I want to expand my blog and also write about my travels, beauty and personal experiences. I want my blog to be very relatable and not just focused on one topic. 

I have started blogging again as I want to be able to write down my feelings and share my passions with people who enjoy the same things I do. No I'm not the best blogger/writer in the world, but the more I do, the better I will be. All of my old posts are currently hidden as I want to start a clean slate!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm EleanorAbbey! I am 23 years of age, born and bred in the Black Country and I am currently a Disneyland Paris Annual Pass Holder.

I will be uploading Monday's at 7pm GMT. If I have more to write about one week then of course I will do extra blogs. I don't want to promise to write 2/3/4 a week straight away as I want to start off slow and work my way up.

Thank you so much for reading and I'll speak to you all next week! 

All my Love

EleanorAbbey x

Social Media!
Twitter: EleanorAbbey93
Instagram: EleanorAbbey93
YouTube: Eleanor Hawthorne

Comments

Popular Posts