Les Miserables June 2017

LES MISERABLES
JUNE 2017

What a busy month June is turning out to be! Saturday 17th June I went to London with my niece for her 18th birthday present to see Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue. We were sat in the upper circle and the view was really good considering the only cost around £27 each.


Anyway, we started the day catching our train from Birmingham New Street to London Euston. We passed the time by doing our make up and I also watched an episode of 13 Reason Why (made me cry so much!) When we arrived, it was so hot. Going on the tube was glorious in 28degrees!! 


Once we arrived in Oxford street around 12noon, we walked straight to Pizza Hut just off Piccadilly Circus. My niece had lasagne and I had chicken bites with garlic bread. The bottomless drinks and ice were both used and abused by us haha! After we had devoured our food, were had a slow walk to the theatre. 

As soon as I saw the Queens Theatre, I felt like I was home. We quickly popped into the theatre cafe opposite so I could show my niece the Billy Elliot props. Then we crossed the road and waited for the doors to open. Once we were inside, I brought Mia a programme then we made our way upstairs to wait in the upper circle bar until we were called to our seats. 

The view from our seat was fantastic we could see all of the stage etc, expect from a tiny but in the right, but that was only for around 10 mins worth of the show so didn't bother us! Being in the upper circle, its very very steep and a little scary at first! But once the show started, that was it, I had to hold back the tears!!

I wish I could talk to you about every character and how talented everyone is but I'd be here all day! The people who really stood at to me this time were Jonny Purchase (Feuilly), Karis Jack (Eponine) and Jeremy Secomb (Javert). All three were fantastic!! I have also seen Jonny when he was stood in for Hyoie O'Grady as Enjolras (Nov 2016). They were amazing!

By the end of the it, I was sobbing my eyes out. For many reasons!! I just love it so much!! Once we were out of the theatre, we made our way back to Euston where I picked up a last minute fathers day present and some food for the way home!

Thank you so much for reading!

All my love

EleanorAbbey x

Social Media
Twitter: EleanorAbbey93
Instagram: EleanorAbbey93
YouTube: EleanorHawthorne

Comments

Popular Posts